- Firefox 3 Beta 3 in einer portablen Version, die man nicht installieren muss.
- 40 Sicherheitsexperten haben sich vor wenigen Tagen in Bilbao in Spanien getroffen, um die Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization (AMTSO) zu gründen: „AMTSO is focused on addressing the global need for improvement in the objectivity, quality and relevance of testing methodologies. The organization also aims to promulgate universally adopted standards and guidelines for anti-malware testing.“
- Underwater Fiber Cuts in the Middle East: „I don’t know what happened. As a security guy, I’m paranoid, but I don’t understand the threat model here. On the other hand, four accidental failures in a week is a bit hard to swallow.“
- Zeugin verwechselt MP3-Player mit Pistole, Polizei greift zu: „I was really shocked when I saw the guns. They were pointing them right at me. It was a pretty scary experience. I had no idea what was going on.“
- Beschreibungen zu den zwölf neuen Sicherheits-Patches von Microsoft.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)